New release of Price f(x) QuoteConfigurator and PromotionManager App for Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and SAP C4C – Unity v1.36 Opava.
Dear Price f(x) user,
We have just completed a new set of features for Price f(x) QuoteConfigurator and PromotionManager App for Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and SAP C4C – Unity v1.36 Opava.
The main features of this version are: more improvements to the new generation of Table View (column widths are saved together with user preferences), the new Table View available for Contracts, and access to the preview of PriceAnalyzer module with scatter and waterfall charts.
There are also many other enhancements and usability improvements. For a complete list of new features and bug fixes, please see the release notes.
The new version will be ready for release together with the next Unity version in about a month. You will receive a Release Announcement email. If you wish to get this version deployed to your environment, please open a support ticket and we will get back to you to discuss the deployment details.
We hope you like the upcoming features.
If you happen to live in the northern hemisphere and are already
dreading the snow and rain, then come and join us on a trip to a Caribbean
pricing paradise. El Presidente is serving his favorite cocktail: white rum,
orange curaçao, dry vermouth, and grenadine. Sounds tempting? Then you must be
ready for our next release – version 3.6 of El Presidente on March 2. Here is a first look of the highlights from
- Greater flexibility with Quotes – With El Presidente, you will be able to define several types of Quotes and each type can have its own approval workflow and header logic assigned to it. This gives you much better support with quoting – you can reflect the different needs of various business units or better accommodate distinct conditions that apply to individual quotes. Such a concept is also much easier to maintain, as the logics are separated and there is no need to handle each scenario through exceptions and conditions.
- Faster and more targeted approvals
- When approving from an email, you can perform the Approve/Deny action and add a comment directly (which is then stored on the server).
- In addition to the ‘denial reasons’ functionality, we have come up with a broader and more flexible concept; comments for both the Approve/Deny actions can be made mandatory. (Denial reasons need to be specified beforehand, whereas comments are always free form and valid for both actions)
- In Document Creation Workflows you can now notify any user of your choice, not just those involved in the workflow. It is done through the ‘Add watcher’ functionality, known from the regular approval workflow.
- Other improvements to make your life easier
- An Excel file can be used now as an entry input in Quotes, Agreements, and Contracts. You simply upload the file and the application can parse and use the data for calculations or other operations.
- You will be able to have multiple Price Parameters open concurrently, each in its own tab. This is useful when you have to work with data from more than one Price Parameter table simultaneously.
- Mass edit/delete function is now applied consistently in this manner:
- to either all items in the table (if no filter is set up or no item selected)
- or only to the displayed filtered items (if a filter is set up)
- or only to the items that the user has manually selected (if there is at least one item selected).
Price f(x) Raises €25 Million in Series-B Funding Round Co-Led by Digital+ Partners and Bain & Company
Price f(x), the global leader in cloud pricing software, has raised €25 million in Series B funding. Leading the round are Digital+ Partners, a leading European B2B technology growth investor, and Bain & Company, one of the world’s top management consulting firms. The Series A investors, Prague-based Credo Ventures and London-based Talis Capital, also participated in the round.
Established in 2011 in Munich, Price f(x) provides a modular SaaS solution for Price Optimization, Management (PO&M) and Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) for enterprises of any size, based on the latest in native cloud architecture. The company currently serves over 80 global, blue-chip B2B and B2C customers across a variety of industries, including Robert Bosch, SchneiderElectric, Owens-Illinois, Iron Mountain and Sonoco. Price f(x) has also developed a strong partner ecosystem with leading global technology, consulting and integration providers—including Bain & Company and SAP—enabling a best-in-class service offering, which helps customers realize a fast time-to-value on their pricing projects.
Price f(x) Files Petitions with US Patent and Trademark Office to Invalidate Vendavo’s Patents and Launches a Counter Lawsuit
Price f(x), the global leader in cloud pricing software, has filed petitions for “Covered Business Method (“CBM”) Review” of four Vendavo patents, and will imminently file a fifth, which together will cover challenges to all of the patent claims that Vendavo has asserted in litigation between the parties. In Price f(x)’s view, each of Vendavo’s patents qualifies for the specialized CBM procedure created by US Congress to “crackdown on low-quality business method patents.” Read more
We are happy to announce a new release of Price f(x) QuoteConfigurator and PromotionManager App for Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and SAP C4C – Unity v1.34 Munich.