How is it to work for us?
Working for Price f(x), irrespective of our size, will always feel like working for a small, agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly. We are committed to market driven innovation: Our roadmap is defined by relevant and value adding ideas of our customers and partners combined with our own unconventional thinking, quality and excellence in all we do.
We think and act for the long term and value entrepreneurial spirit. Working for Price f(x) is fun and challenge and we all wear multiple hats. We are proud of being international and multi-faceted. We believe strongly in diversity and meritocracy.
Despite our young age we are financially sound and have no debt. In 2016 we raised €4 million Series A investment from two leading venture capital firms in Europe. Our strong market position has also been confirmed by Gartner who included us in the “Market Guide for Price Optimization”. We as a team define our future and everybody in the team can actively participate in it.
In relations between us and with our external
partners we value:
- Fun and Motivating Working Environment
- Life Quality
- Personal and Professional Development
Wanna be a part of the future of possible?
If you feel like we might be providing the right soil for the growth of your ideas, motivation and professional career, send us your CV and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.
The following are the open positions in our international teams:
We are looking for skilled and experienced Pre-Sales Consultant for our Sales team in USA, Switzerland and Germany.
Who are we?
Price f(x) is the fastest growing company in the price optimization and sales acceleration market. We are disrupting the marketplace with our simple, but powerful go-to-market strategy, powered by our unparalleled configurability and scale. Our solutions drive the up to 10x difference- 10x faster time to value, 10x lower TCO, and 10x less frustration (as measured by implementation assistance support tickets). Come join us as we transform the pricing optimization and sales acceleration market.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Support Sales team in their sales campaigns by helping identify and quantify Price f(x)’s value proposition as the best solution
- Earn trusted advisor status with prospects and customers
- Present custom software demonstrations
- Drive creation of standard collateral for sales team– case studies, demo scripts, functional and industry materials, where needed
- Present Price f(x) technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with company’s hardware, software, networking and security stack
- Respond to RFI’s/RFP’s
- Enhance standard software demonstrations for shared use with the organization
- Document and communicate product feedback and new requirements from the field
- Participate in Conferences and other events
- Participate in training of new employees
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Assist in coaching/training new Solutions Consultants as part of their on-board process and on-going development of product knowledge
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
Proof of Concept Execution Support
- Lead the proof of concept effort uncovering needs and designing solutions.
- Scope pilots with clear defined targets and success criteria
- Configure Proof of Concepts as the launching point for the implementation of the total Price f(x) solution.
- Demonstrate Price f(x) knowledge and experience and set-up team for success
- Demonstrate value of Price f(x) solution and ensure success criteria is met
And who are you?
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience as a solution/sales engineer for an enterprise applications software company or similar technology
- Excellent understanding of software as a service and web solutions
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Basic programming experience in HTML, JAVA, or other web based technologies
- Dynamic presenter with excellent oral, written, media and interpersonal communication skills, experience presenting to C-level executives a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Advanced user of Web conferencing tools and conference call solutions
- Bias toward action- Takes initiative and ownership
- Ability to extensively travel domestically
Grab the exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SW company where you will build and take care of international billing and revenue analysis. If you feel like you have solid experience and would like to be one of those who put the base stones of professional new finance department delivering high quality and value to our business keep reading.
You will be in charge of…
- Ensuring efficiency & high quality of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and/or General Ledger processes in a multinational environment
- Acting as ‘key contact’ for clients and other accountants, dealing effectively with their queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation and issue of outcoming invoices in a timely, accurate and professional manner in accordance with the approved billing guidelines
- Checking details and correctness of the incoming and outcoming invoices and payments, processing payments of incoming invoices and travel expenses
- Responsible for reminder process of overdue receivables
- Reviewing creditworthiness of new customers
- Assisting in the implementation process of new financial systems and software
- Providing scheduled and detailed reports and statistical analysis
- Assisting in the review and update of billing guidelines and other internal procedures
What should you have to succeed?
- Advanced written and spoken English and German
- Knowledge of accounting and financial principles
- Strong Excel skills are a must
- Finance / Accounting or Economics degree
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- NetSuite / Salesforce knowledge is an advantage
- Teamwork skills and customer orientation are key pre-requisite
- Analytical skills and process thinking, accuracy
- Proactive, problem solving mindset
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the atmosphere but you can also work from home or a park. And do you also get standard benefits, holidays, sick days? Of course … no worriesApply
If application user support is your passion, you are customer oriented and you dare to be a part of agile rapidly growing SW development company do not miss this add and join us!
- We are rolling out a number of new cloud-hosted systems (NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Jira) to support various internal processes. Your job would be to participate in this internal project to gain knowledge of the internal processes that are represented in these systems and be able to later support, maintain and evolve the systems based on changing requirements. This also includes assistance in interfaces (design and implementation) that are required between the systems.
You will be in charge of…
- Technical support of business processes
- User and roles management
- User training (new users, system/features updates), support and issues resolution in cooperation with vendors
- Participation in system development, testing and deployment
- Creation and maintenance of system documentation including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
- Maintenance and monitoring activities of the applications
- emails, O365, Sharepoint users and maintenance
- Proactive systems and interface monitoring, resolution of errors
- Ad-hoc data imports/ exports or reports
- Ensuring of system sustainability and security
What should you have to succeed?
- Support attitude with good communication skills
- IT background
- Consider your self as a generalist hands-on person
- Ideally experience with Salesforce.com and/or NetSuite (configuration and/or even customization)
- Experience with technical interface (design and implementation), knowledge of typical scripting languages and technologies of the cloud connected age
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you can build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional by the look and the athmospere but you can also work from home or a park. And do you also get standard benefits, holidays, sickdays? Of course … no worries
Sounds like something you would fancy be a part of and wish to contribute? Do not hesitate and clicking the apply butto
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!SEND US AN EMAIL