Are you a software developer but you find it boring and repetitive? Do you miss communication with people? Then join Price f(x) and use your skills to help our customers reach their goals! With us, you will be in direct contact with the customers, capturing their requirements, discussing their needs, proposing the solutions and finally making it all real by configuring our software.
You will be in charge of…
- Communicating, gathering and formalizing customer requirements
- Design and configuration of Price f(x) solution according to customer needs
- Collaboration with Price f(x) support and customer on resolving technical issues
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative…but mainly eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly tested in Price f(x)!
- Good knowledge of
- object-oriented programming principles, Java/Groovy
- The programming language Java; experience with Groovy language is an advantage
- web technologies: HTML, JSON, REST API etc.
- Experience with:
- enterprise software implementation projects is a plus
- pricing domain projects is a big plus
- with relational databases
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
Other job specifics…
- Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic
- Work location Prague or Hradec Králové or Ostrava
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.I AGREE & APPLY
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL