Do you like multiple challenges? Can you write a piece of code? Do you like testing? Can you query a database? Do you know how to command a remote server?
If you answered at least once: “Yes”, then you will be happy to learn the rest as a member of Price f(x) Support Team.
We’re Tier 3/4 level Support team, thus you will really touch the Price f(x) pricing platform technically, no bureaucratic BS. You will be responsible for providing a technical support, mainly via web ticketing system channel to ensure our customers achieve their desired pricing outcomes. You will work closely with the whole Engineering team, as well as with each Customer Solutions team, Operations team and other stakeholders. You will be a part of a large cooperative team, but you will organise your work your way based on priorities and your work will be self-managed.
You will be in charge of…
- Use problem-solving skills to analyse and solve requests coming from our customers
- Managing incidents based on defined ITIL priorities
- Performing root cause analysis
- Understanding Price f(x) pricing platform from the customer and technical side as well
- Analysing logs, code debugging, understanding database queries, monitoring server performance
- Active communication with other teams when it comes to investigating or fixing server bugs, addressing configuration change requests and reporting core bugs
- Being on evening and weekend duties, be available within one hour to address new critical tickets or system down situations based on received monitoring alerts
- Proactively sharing knowledge and how-tos with customers and our teams internally when possible
What should you have to succeed?
- Proven basic programming skills (preferably in Groovy, Java)
- Basic UNIX knowledge (shell scripts, CRON, grep, cat …), MySQL/Postgres skills, understanding logs
- Knowledge and interest in coding, SQL, web technologies (HTML, JSON, REST API), GIT
- Experience with ticketing systems or development methodologies – working with priorities, SLA, statuses, workflows, JIRA
- Excellent communication and writing skills – reaching out to customers/internal teams, expanding documentation/how-to articles, reporting bugs into JIRA
Other job specifics…
- Location Brisbane, Australia
- A valid visa for working in Australia
- Full-time employment
- Ability to work on standby evenings and weekends on a rotating basis with the other support engineers (every 2-5 weeks max)
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here, and you build something new together with respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but occasionally you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.I AGREE & APPLY
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL