You should be able to lead customer segmentation and optimization consulting engagements. Therefore, you need to run workshops via Online and Onsite and develop customer specific optimization solutions for various optimization questions. In addition, you should work closely together with our engineering team to bring in new functionality into Price f(x) Price Optimization Module.
You will be in charge of…
- Work on customer projects to develop Price Segmentation and Optimization models
- Build AI and ML models for our customers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Collaborate with engineers and product development to translate AI Algorithms and ML prototypes into production systems/solutions
What should you have to succeed?
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- 7+ years’ practical experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modelling skills
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python/R an asset
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with the respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
EU – Preferably Prague (or London, home office)
Other Job specifics…
Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (in the case of Prague location)
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing. GDPR for candidatesI AGREE & APPLY
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL