You will be the right QA hand of Solution Architects on projects: you will know in detail what the customer wanted, how the requirements fit in the customer’s business and how we will test if the solution meets customer expectations. You will describe this know-how for all project team members so that we have a written record to go back to and can make further changes in the project implementation smoothly. You will be the first one to identify the change requests on a project and will help to communicate and resolve them with the rest of the project team.
You will be in charge of…
- Creating QA documentation on a project, reflecting the customer business view
- Creating testing plans
- Preparing and executing tests (which can then be run even by less experienced colleagues)
- Helping customers with defining test cases and acceptance criteria
- Supervising test execution and test documentation, as well as participating in these activities
- Evaluating particular test types
- Helping with user guide creation
- Communication with the customer, Solution Architect and developers to make sure that the business requirements are well understood and well implemented (this includes clarifying and documenting changes, assistance with acceptance tests, tuning test environment architecture etc.)
- Helping to prepare/provide training
- Overall testing quality on a project
What should you have to succeed?
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Systematic and thoroughgoing
- Logical thinking and ability to act independently
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines
- Fluent English
- ISTQB methodology knowledge
- Experience with programming would be a plus
- Read and write XML/CSV/JSON knowledge would be a plus
Ostrava, Czech Republic
Other job specifics
Full-time, permanent contract
Candidates need to have a valid work permit for the Czech Republic
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with the respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing. GDPR for candidatesI AGREE & APPLY
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL