Your mission is to deliver tailor-made Price f(x) solution to the most important customers in the region. Help Price f(x) and use your skills to help our customers reach their goals! You will be in direct contact with major the customers, capturing their requirements, discussing their needs, proposing the solutions and finally making it all real in cooperation with competence centre or by configuring our software.
You will be in charge of…
- Lead bigger programs or multiple customers
- Mentor junior colleagues- transfer critical and unique knowledge and approach of Price f(x) SaaS solution
- Communicating, gathering and formalizing major customer requirements
- Design and configuration of Price f(x) solution according to customer needs
- Manage Price f(x) colleagues and partners on the customer assigned projects
- Cooperate with Support resolving technical issues
- Get partner resources utilized
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative…but mainly eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly needed in your role!
- Good knowledge of
– object-oriented programming principles, Java/Groovy – the programming language Java; experience with Groovy language is an advantage – web technology: HTML, JSON, REST API etc.
- Proven experience with:
– enterprise software implementation projects – pricing domain projects – with relational databases
- University degree
- At least 5 years experience in relevant position
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Fluent English
Other Job Specifics
- The working location – Ostrava
- Travel may be required up to 10% to customer locations
- Valid permit to live and work in the Czech Republic
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with the respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile). Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park. And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing. GDPR for candidatesI AGREE & APPLY
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL