Working within a team of software developers, the Product Owner is responsible for the creation of a new product offering, based on our existing platform. The Product Owner works closely with the Product Manager on defining the requirements, writing user stories and creating relevant assets for the development team to implement.
The product you will help develop will drive the next wave of growth for Price fx and is a key element in our strategy for the years to come.
You will be in charge of…
- Developing the software product roadmap, considering customer needs, schedule limitations, resource constraints, product scalability, market impact and competitor insights.
- Defining continuous product updates to improve customer experience, product scalability, and commercial performance.
- Preparing clear and concise product requirements documentation with prioritized features and corresponding justification that has been developed through coordination with key stakeholders.
- Working closely with our sales and marketing teams and to use their assets, expertise and reach in order to communicate effectively with our target customers and prospects
- Plan and prioritise the product backlog
- Write user stories including functional diagrams or flows and defining acceptance criteria
- Working closely with the development team to provide quick feedback
- Running backlog grooming sessions to ensure the dev team is aligned with priorities
- Making recommendations to senior stakeholders based on data and feedback
- Ensuring that user stories have all required assets like mock-up or wireframes (self-created or produced by the designer)
- Collaborating with the Product Manager on the product roadmap
What should you have to succeed?
- Experience in an Agile software development
- Experience in managing software product backlogs
- Experience in creating a low-touch or no-touch product
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Able to make decisions and lead team meetings
- Strong analytical thinking
- Advanced English
- Strong team player
Other Job specifics…
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Candidate needs to have permission to live and work in the Czech Republic (in the case of Prague location)
Before you apply please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
What will you love about us?
Your opinion matters here and you build something new together with the respectful and cooperative worldwide team. You get your space and responsibility to bring your ideas to life while working within a flexible environment and time. We will give you free choice of your working equipment by giving allowances instead of pre-selected working tools (notebook, mobile).
Our offices are exceptional in the look and the atmosphere, but you can also work from home or in a park.
And you do get over-standard benefits, holidays, sick days etc.I AGREE & APPLY
Please fill in the below form. All information provided will be treated with absolute confidence and used only in connection with your request. All fields are mandatory*.
No openings for you?
Haven't found any suitable openings? Don’t let us miss your talent. There is so much to be done!JOIN OUR TALENT POOL