Cuba Libre Release Notes and WebEx Invitation
Dear Price f(x) users,
Liberate yourself from tedious tasks in your everyday work. Enjoy a “Cuba Libre” on us! Yes, we’re improving our platform and applications to make you more efficient.
The newest Price f(x) release called Cuba Libre will be released on April 21, 2018. Please plan to attend a live presentation to learn about its many productivity-enhancing improvements. For your convenience, two WebEx sessions have been scheduled:
April 20 at 10 AM CEST, 6 PM AEST
April 24 at 5 PM CEST, 11 AM EST
If you are Price f(x) customer or partner, you can register to above mentioned sessions by dropping us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can look forward to a detailed presentation showcasing enhancements including:
Greater flexibility during document creation
- Users can cooperate on creating quotes, contracts or rebate agreements before they are submitted for approval. Changes to documents are still possible during the approval process.
Greater control over what users can see/edit
- You can manage editability and visibility of quote header fields by configuration.
- Selected price list outputs can be made mandatory, available price list formulas can be restricted.
- In the enhanced input matrix you can lock selected columns for editing.
- Inputs sections in Dashboards can be collapsed to give more space to the dashboard.
Quicker product handling
- New products can be added to a Live Price Grid directly in the grid details view.
- It is possible to enter quantity directly in the Product selector in Quote Configurator.
- In Live Price Grids it is possible to mass edit multiple overridable fields at once.
More precise work with the application
- When converting a quote to a deal, it is possible to select quote items to be included in the deal.
- It is possible to independently edit PX/CX configurations (without regard to Product/Customer records editability).
- There are new currency types in PriceAnalyzer: Document Currency; Local Currency and Global Currency.
Expanded internationalization support
- French, Spanish and Czech added in the UI.
- Email message templates can be created in any language now.
The full list of features and improvements is available in the Cuba Libre release notes.
Shorten the waiting for the release, which will be deployed on April 21, 2018 by making yourself a cuba libre cocktail.
- 1 parts Bacardi Oro
- 2 wedges of lime
- 2 parts cola
- Cubed ice
To create this legendary cocktail, fill a glass with lots of ice. Squeeze and drop 2 lime wedges into the glass, coating the ice well with the juices (it all makes a difference). Pour in the Bacardi Oro, top up with chilled cola and stir gently.