supports in the broadest sense the price policy definition, setup of price guidelines, calculations and
simulations of gross, special and net prices including algorithmic optimization as well as the rule based and/or manual
approval of price calculation results.
|Unlimited number of calculation and simulation logics based on
cost, market, competition, product attributes, value perception or
any mix of those, defined directly through the user interface (UI
configurability) and based on a library of functions and commands,
fuel all types of:
With the direct access to all relevant data across the Price f(x) suite, equipped with an intuitive price logic editor supported by a library of functions and commands, based on a product and customer master specifically tailored to the needs of price calculations and in combination with flexible and transparent price attribute and parameter management, PriceBuilder acts as a powerful and ultra-flexible formula-engine allowing simple, logical, transparent and esp. quick definition and creation of various price calculation schemas (price logic).
What can you do with PriceBuilder?
- Centralized definition and management of all relevant price attributes, parameters, rules, policies as guidelines to enable decentralized price calculation, optimization and realization
- Definition, maintenance and execution of various pricing methods (cost, competitor, market, attribute, value or mix based), leveraging historical transactions and insights from analytical data
- Static (periodical) calculated Pricelists, dynamic Live Price Grids (real time (re-)pricing for large product portfolios) and Manual Price Lists (maintenance of special prices)
- Flexible approval workflow
- Setup and display of warnings and alerts on any calculated value and/or indicator
- Price simulation and scenario analysis
- Dynamic segmentation based on the historical transactional data
- Flexible management and pricing of multilevel bills of material (BoM), recipes, kits and bundles
- Easy to setup integration with internal (e.g. product and customer master, customer profile indexes etc.) and external (e.g. raw material costs, exchange rates, market indexes etc.) pricing relevant data in real time
For whom is it?
PriceBuilder is the right tool for:
- Marketing and pricing analysts and management
- Product specialist and management
- Regional sales management
UI configuration editor, Price f(x) MS-Excel-Client, data loader, scheduling, distributed calculations (performance), multi-currency, multi-unit of measure, big data capability, all-calculation methods, all types of pricelist, library of functions and commands, workflow, dashboards, user roles and entitlements, hosted SaaS incl. all hardware, maintenance and 3rd level support, scalability.
Available stand alone and in connection with all other modules
How does it Work?
Quick analysis of current or envisioned pricing logic including all required price attributes and parameters followed by a definition of the calculation schema (supported by an UI editor) and load of all relevant data (initially manually via Price f(x) MS-Excel-Client or data loader). Test of calculation results followed by the optimization and enhancement of the schema. Automation of data flows with the help of scheduled data loads or Price f(x) IntegrationManager. Definition and setup of approval workflows for pricelist and simulations.
Fast, intuitive and self-sufficient definition and execution of price calculation schemas.
Revision and modification of steering tables (price parameters), definition of new or revision of existing pricelist, pricelist simulation, consolidation of calculation results, review and manual adjustments, submission for approval, transfer of prices and condition records to backend systems, web shops, customer portals etc., management and saving of user preferences
How I can try PriceBuilder?
Advantages versus Competitors
- Pure SaaS model with instant launch and ultra-quick enablement
- All configurations are done via the UI with no technical skills required
- Flexible architecture allowing quick changes and updates at any time
- Unmatched speed of implementation based on flexible architecture and fast-track agile implementation methodology
- Easy to change / modify / enhance existing price logic / strategy over time
- Meta level MS-Excel integration through Price f(x) native MS-Excel-Client
Why our clients love PriceBuilder?
- Quick and highest level of self-sufficiency of business user (UI configurability and no IT dependencies)
- Flexibility and ease to change, add or modify at any point of time
- Fast implementation and time to value
- Embracing MS-Excel philosophy while eliminating its shortcomings
Try and request a free pilot
Please click below and fill in the registration formGive it a try